Here’s why we LOVE Patchouli!
Besides it mesmerizing fragrance, patchouli is abundant with therapuetic properties. Here are a few facts:
- It’s used for healing eczema, dermatitis, psorariasis.
- Anti-septic properties heal wounds.
- Patchouli oil keeps the skin young and healthy. Is used widely in anti-aging properties.
- It’s a stress buster. It has anti-depressant properties and helps releive stress and anxiety. Used in aromatherapy to calm and soothe.
- It’s a natural insect repellant. Used in sprays, vaporizers & other mosquito repellants.
- It’s a member of the mint family.
- It’s got many medicinal purposes.
- It’s got a unique fragrance used in perfumes, incense, soaps & cosmetics, deodorants
- Helps prevent scarring from acne.
- Often used to treat cuts, burns and bruises.
- Bolsters the immune system and helps fight infections.
Find Patchouli essential oil in our Patchouli Rustic Soap, and as a blend in our Big Block Hemp Soap, in our Shaving Soap & in our All-Natural Old-Fashioned Insect Repellant.