Never have I been so glad to see Spring as this year….ok, I say that EVERY year, but seriously, winter’s brutal and relentless oppressive nature makes me beg for sunshine and flowers.
I did hear the cardinals singing to me this a.m. – love to see the brilliant red in the trees and hear their song, always makes me smile….uplifts me. And the squirrels have been bouncing around – rip roaring up and down the big trees in our yard.
Took my pup Bandit on a long walk yesterday and he smiled and wagged his tail the whole time. These are the little things that help to shake off winter and launch into a busy spring. I’m dreaming of greenhouses, farmer’s markets, bright flowers, baseball, and of course junking. And I love a good road trip – windows down, sunroof open, tunes a blasting…. ahhhhhh.
A switch must have been flipped a few weeks ago, and things are starting to pop. Lots of invitations to different shows & events have been arriving in my email, facebook and on my desk. I added a tab on our website to let everyone know where we’ll be.
We’ve also added a chat window on our website. Look for the orange window on the lower right and click to chat. Love to chat with customers online and answer any questions I can. I’m logged on unless I’m making soap, running errands or at a show, etc. If I’m offline, you can still click and leave a message. 😉
Here is a listing of the upcoming year so far….
- Saturday, April 9 – Craft Show Hills, Minnesota Hills-Beaver Creek High School, 9 – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16 – Vermillion Farmer’s Market, 10 – 1, Vermillion, SD
- Thursday, April 21 – Vendor Day, Sanford Hospital Vermillion, 10 – 1:30, Vermillion, SD
- Saturday, June 4 – 2nd Annual JunkFest at the Nest, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
48077 265th Street, Brandon, SD
- Saturday, June 18 – Beresford Wheels & Squeels, Beresford, SD
- Saturday, July 9 & Sunday, July 10, Brookings Arts Festival, Brookings, SD
- Friday, Oct. 7 thru Sunday, Oct. 9, Autumn Festival, Sioux Falls Convention Center, Sioux Falls, SD
- Saturday, Oct. 22, Green Living Health Expo, Expo Building, Sioux Falls
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Sat. Nov. 12, Sioux Empire Arts & Crafts, Expo Building, Sioux Falls
If any of you know of any other venues that you would like us to be, please let us know. You may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also find our products:
- SD Local Foods Co-op http://www.sdlocalfood.org/shop/members/orders_login.php?call=/shop/members/index.php
- HyVee, 49th & Louise, Sioux Falls, SD
- HyVee, 3000 S. Minnesota, Sioux Falls, SD
- HyVee, E. 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD
- HyVee, 26th & Sycamore, Sioux Falls, SD
- HyVee, Marion Road, Sioux Falls, SD
- Pomegranate Market, 4815 S. Louise, Sioux Falls, SD
- Elegant Mommy, 2109 West 49th Street, Sioux Falls, SD,
- Home Porch, 217 S. Phillips, Downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Jones Food Center, Vermillion, SD
- HyVee, Broadway Street, Yankton, SD
- Fiesta Foods, Beresford, SD
- The Dark Horse Cafe, Beresford, SD
- The South Dakota Art Museum, on the campus of SDSU, Brookings, SD
- Watertown Confectionary, Watertown, SD
- South Dakota Local Foods Co-op, PO Box 549, Brookings, SD
- Main Street Market – Health & Gourmet, 512 Main Street, Rapid City, SD
- At Home Design, 1215 Mt. Rushmore Road, Rapid City, SD
- Online at: http://www.dirtcouture.com/category/kitchen
- Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/irishtwins
Thanks so much for your patronage! Wishing you a joyous SprINg!